Jun 10, 2013

Time flies

March....April..May...3 months. Time really flies so fast.

It's June now. Finally I'm done with CMS. There are moments which is bitter sweet, when people are with you for 5 months, some of them need to go back to England and other places, everyone is moving apart.
I had been trying my ass off to see which way I got get a working permit.

Well I know its hard due I don't have experience in the states for the industry. Even the director of CMS said it won't happen. Yeah that torn my heart apart. It's not I don't love my country, it is just I don't feel going back. I know myself that I won't want to go back before trying out here. All I can do it just do whatever I can and hope for the best. If not, October I'm going back.

I even thought of working in other asia countries like Singapore, Taiwan or Hong Kong. It's not easy too.
I'm just bored with Malaysia. Yeah of course I missed friends and families. it's just...I don't know i guess Im running away from something.

For the time being in Los Angeles, I enjoyed the lifestyle here. Yeah It sucks for international about the visa and stuff. Someone even propose a marriage proposal to me so I can get a green card and stay. But that is not I want it. I want to use my own way instead of just find anyone to get married. Ahh...stress of a lot of stuff.

I think I start to lose my way. I can't see my future in this industry. I felt im not knowledgeable enough. What if i go back, what will i do? I just can't see it. I can't see im earning or anything. oh God.. Losing myself.



No comments: